In 2016, a dedicated and caring family team decided it was time to revolutionise the way care in the home was delivered. By concentrating on the highest quality of customer service and providing expert quality compassionate care. We strive in upholding the very best in professional care provision. We also promote independence for our service users so they can live a life full of joy and empowerment.
When people start to look for care at home for a loved one or for themselves, they need clear and direct communication and a system which makes starting up a care plan as simple and as straightforward as possible. We understand people also need flexibility and choice, and they often need help as quickly as possible. So with this in mind the approach we’ve taken at Bright Future Care is to provide our clients with the most comfortable service utilising technology and innovation to help us to help you.
We understand people are at the heart of any successful business, and we want Bright Future Care to be the organisation that values the extraordinary work of all its staff. The way we deliver care is critically important to us. All our staff need to bring a winning combination of the right character and caring attitude. We train, monitor and supervise our staff closely and effectively. What is important to us is that we will not only deliver the level of care that we would expect for our own friends and relatives. That’s the standard we set for ourselves and deliver to our customers and clients.
- Provide high quality flexible, personalised services with an outcome-based approach, providing service users real choice and control.
- Provide support chosen by the preferences of the service user regardless of race, colour or creed.
- Ensure that the support is provided based on a thorough agreed assessment of each individual’s flexible perceived goals and outcomes.
- Work in partnership with service users’ families, and other members of the multidisciplinary health professional team.
- Support staff with the provision of services with privacy dignity and respect.
- Embrace and encourage feedback from our service users in order to ensure the service provided is of the highest quality.
- Deliver services with staff suitably trained and assessed as competent to carry out their duties.
- Promote staff to treat each other and our clients with respect, professionalism, consideration and of utmost importance compassion.
- Empower staff and service users to take responsibility for their own health and well being by providing information to enable choices.
- Continually improve the quality of our service by listening to service users, staff and by learning from what we do.
- Big Emphasis on teamwork and communication
We are committed to making all our services personal to the individual, based upon their own needs, choices and preferences. Our intention is to provide care and support for people in Greater London and the surrounding area, both privately, and local authority funded. Our Domiciliary Care Services will provide an extensive range of care and support to adults, short-term and long-term. This will include practical domestic tasks as well as personal care (dressing and washing etc.) and, where appropriate, prompting with prescribed medication.
Bright Future Care provides expert care and support to individuals living in their own home, assisting and improving the quality of their lives whilst maintaining their independence and personal choice. Our aim is to make every day a good day for every one of our clients. We achieve this by providing the best care to every client every day. Our aim is to make every day a good and satisfying day for every one of our clients. We achieve this by providing our best care to every client by selecting the right care givers for the job after careful and honest examination and compatibility.
Our Vision for a Brighter Future
- Bright Future Care offers technology driven, compassionate care and assistance to anyone wishing to retain their independence. Our service means you can enjoy the highest possible standards in every respect of care in the comfort of your own home.
- We provide a flexible approach to caring, providing as much or as little help as you need.
- With our service you can enjoy the independence of living in your own home with the reassurance that we can provide the help you need when you need it most.
- The aims and objectives of the service are as follows:
- To provide the highest quality comprehensive Home Care service to all our clients
- To allow you to remain living in your own home for as long as it is safe and practical to do so
- To work with you to enhance the quality of your daily life by offering support in the areas that you require
Encourage your independence
Treat you as an individual
Offer choice in all things whenever practical and possible
Always treat you with dignity and respect
Endeavour to fully understand our your needs
Ensure privacy and confidentiality is maintained at all times
Ensure that security is never breached.
Do You Need A Carer?
Do not hesitate to get in touch with us directly. You can do this by clicking on the right