Care Assistant Jobs London
Care work is an excellent career choice and offers you a lot of opportunities to learn and develop your skills. Bright Future Care Ltd is a great place to start your care career in London. Call us today to learn more.
Enjoy a bright future with Bright Future Care Ltd
Are you a care assistant looking for an exciting new role, or are you looking for the perfect way to start your career within health and social care? If so, Bright Future Care may have a job for you! We are seeking individuals with a caring and compassionate nature to help and support vulnerable adults and children in their own homes, working full or part time. In return, we provide competitive rates of pay and outstanding fully paid training opportunities to enable you to succeed and progress in your career.
To apply for a role with us you do not need to have prior experience as a care worker. We are looking to recruit warm and person-centred, flexible, honest, and motivated support workers to join our team of staff, providing personalised support packages for service users. You will need to be able to deliver support in all aspects of daily living and personal care in an appropriate manner. Bright Future Care will provide all the training you require, together with ongoing supervision, appraisal and personal development to provide the best assistance for each service user.
For our more experienced applicants who are looking for an exciting new challenge, we offer a supportive team that utilises and builds on your previous experience. Bright Future Care will reward your ambition with access to further specialist training that will aid in advancing your career.
Our recruitment procedure
As required by the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014: Regulation 19, as well as Bright Future Care Limited recruitment policy, we employ fit and proper staff suitable for their specific roles.
- Those with relevant knowledge, experience, and skills of working with vulnerable children and adults and who can deliver effective care.
- Those who can provide person-centred care by listening to service users and putting their needs first.
- Those who prioritise safeguarding service users and ensuring their wellbeing.
- Those who understand and practice core care values and principles of choice, dignity, rights, personal values and preferences, empowerment, equality, and diversity.
- Those who are willing to implement the 6 Cs of social care: Care, Communication, Compassion, Courage, Competence and Commitment.
- Those who are reliable, trustworthy, honest and willing to respect the people they are caring for.
- Those who work in line with Health and Safety requirements.
- Those who are willing to learn and take onboard all upcoming Health and Social Care requirements and guidance.
- Those who have an understanding and follow the requirements of working in line with coronavirus, infection control and PPE use.
- Those ready to abide by the Bright Future Care Code of Conduct and Practice.
What we need from you
Rewards and benefits
We believe in rewarding our teams for their hard work and offers: